ASCC recognises the importance of quality and is committed to providing quality products and superior customer service. Our goal is to consistently strive to understand the organisation’s external and internal business drivers to achieve superior customer satisfaction by delivering reliable quality products which consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
To strengthen our commitment, ASCC will establish, implement and maintain an Integrated Management System to consistently provide products and services that meet and exceed stakeholder requirements. This involves the use of documented company processes, process flows, work instructions and management of change to continually improve our processes, products and services to meet and exceed customer and supplier requirements at all times.
This will be achieved through:
1. Consideration of context of the organisation and aligning the Integrated Management System with the strategic direction of ASCC
2. Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018
3. Management of organisation, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfilment
4. Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory, legislative and statutory requirements’
5. Engage applicable interested parties and build partnerships with our suppliers and major distributors by promoting open communication
6. Set clearly defined objectives and targets to satisfy our customers and business needs in an effective and efficient manner
7. Manage risks and opportunities by consistently identifying, assessing and mitigating business risks resulting from ASCC’s products, services and activities
8. Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity and ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organisation
9. Ensuring that all company policies and procedures have the full support of senior management
10. The effectiveness of our Integrated Management System is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys to ensure superior quality service delivery
11. Monitor and review our service proposition and processes, identifying potential errors and implementing the necessary actions to eliminate them.
12. Continue to improve our Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety performance through training and demonstrating full compliance to the company’s Integrated Management System
13. Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
Meeting these commitments requires management and employees to work together as a team, establish objectives to support our commitment, and continually review performance against these objectives.